[Wine] IrfanView/IrfanPaint-Latest update doesn't save paint edits

emarkay wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 2 18:18:23 CDT 2010

For a while, IfranPaint has given me trouble in keeping the changes it has made applied to the original. In 4.25 I found that if you zoomed to "Original Size" it would keep it's data (lines text, edits, etc.) when the dialog was closed, but now, in 4.27 (with the latest 4.13.67 version Paint) , there is nothing I can find to keep the changes. Even saving "in process" does not keep the changes made to that point!  Using an updated Ubuntu Lucid and WINE 1.1.42.

Post here on teh IrfanView boards:
http://en.irfanview-forum.de/vb/showthread.php?6661-V4-27-IfranPaint-no-longer-keeps-data%28removed-when-paint-closed%29&p=30835#post30835

Also note that the Developer of IrfanPaint is releasiing it to the OS comunity so if anyone is interested in this...