[Wine] Warlords Battlecry 3

jzignig wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 2 22:51:47 CDT 2010

Hey guys, i recently have been trying to run WBC3 through wine on ubuntu 10.4

I can get the program to boot up, however it will cut to a black screen in startup, while the sound continues to play. I then CTRL+ALT+DEL, and the game swings into its own window, appearing to be ok, but then i cannot move the mouse anywhere but around the window. I can't get back into the game from that point. then when i close it it gives the crash report through wine.

Any ideas?