[Wine] how to install freephoneline.exe from CLI

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 07:32:58 CDT 2010

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 18:28:38 -0500, dimesio wrote:

> John Drescher wrote:
>>
>> It installed without any issue at all on Wine 1.2-rc5. However since I
>> do not have an account with this service I was unable to test the
>> application. Running the application I was first prompted with my
>> account settings.
>>

> Same here.

It installed, at least.  I dunno about whether it will work, there's a
dubious message on the wine website about the sound, so I may install
windows2k dual boot (a big hassle, though).

thufir at ARRAKIS:~/Desktop$
thufir at ARRAKIS:~/Desktop$ wine --version
wine-1.1.42
thufir at ARRAKIS:~/Desktop$
thufir at ARRAKIS:~/Desktop$ cat /etc/lsb-release
DISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=10.04
DISTRIB_CODENAME=lucid
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 10.04 LTS"