[Wine] Re: Make sure that Visual Studio works before 1.2 release

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 7 16:26:44 CDT 2010

My idea is to get some set of tests for the new system calls that are implemented in wine.
For example, if some wine developer implement a DX10 function, then I 'm going to implement an application to test if that function really works like in windows.
If not, than we are able to tell which is the problem and help the developement.
But I think that the best way to do this is by using microsoft compiler, so we can quickly, see if the applications will behave like in windows.