[Wine] Child windows doesn't interact with mouse input.

bl4derunner wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 7 17:32:10 CDT 2010

Hi all, I'm quite new to Wine, but sofar I just LOVE it! It just blew me away how many essential windows-only apps now run under Linux.

I'm having one curious problem with a financial program (Exact Compact for Windows) I have to work with. It installs and it runs just perfect, except that the childwindows it generates (which are crucial) don't accept any click from the mouse. To make it worse, keyboard navigation is poorly supported in this overpriced package.... if only I had a choice.
Everything else in the program is clickable, menu's, dialogs...

Is this a known problem? Anything I can do to pass the mouseclicks to the childwindows?

Thanks!