[Wine] Poker tool: Elephant

thom_raindog wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 8 01:47:25 CDT 2010

I would like to get this program to run:
http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9

It needs mono, which is no real problem, I used winetricks to install dotnet20 and mono. Unfortunately I run into the same problem that is described here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=24647&threadview=0&hilight=&hilightuser=0&page=1
but the solution requires me to run an .msi file. Using msiexec I managed to start the postgres-installer, but it dies after selecting a language with this in the console:

Code:
msiexec -i postgresql-8.3.msi
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"thom" (nil) 0x33f170 (nil) 0x33f174 0x33f168 - stub
fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW (null) L"thom" 0x12c9c0 0x33f170 0x12ab58 0x33f174 0x33f168 - stub
err:msi:ITERATE_Actions Execution halted, action L"instpg" returned 1603

Does anyone have any input on this?