[Wine] Re: A further comment on 1.2-RC6

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 8 06:21:03 CDT 2010

I don't think the plugins are the problem.  I suppose I could remove the directory and make a test, but the problem arises more having to do with the increasing number of graphic objects.  Since I am the creator of some of these plugins, I am very familiar with the way plugins interact with the rest of the program.  All they really do is add to the existing tables of available objects.

Not all the plugins are active in tiles that have shown this problem.  It is just that, after a certain not very large size of developed city, this may (or may not) crop up.  Its a bug, its annoying, but I am living with it.

For about a year before 1.2-rc4 SC4 wouldn't even start on this machine.  I will run a separate scenario without any plugins, and see if it occurs.