[Wine] How can I run this in Wine

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Thu Jul 8 23:42:38 CDT 2010

On 7/8/10 10:29 PM, klumppy wrote:
> I am trying to run Soul of the Ultimate Nation on a macbook pro and im not sure how to get it to work.
You're going to need to give more info than that. What version of Wine
are you running? What version of Mac OS X?
> You have to install the reactor for the game and the reactor itself. I was able to install the reactor, but I wasn't able to sign in. Anyone have any hints?
What exactly does Wine tell you when you try to sign in? Run this game
from Terminal.app and use file redirection to capture Wine's log to a file:

 wine <executable-name> 2>log.txt

then post the contents of 'log.txt' to a site like Pastebin or some such.

Chip