[Wine] Tropico 3 on Mac OS X

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 9 21:47:42 CDT 2010

williams2329 wrote:
> I was getting the same problem so I un-installed it and than re installed it but still it appears. I am trying to run it always from my terminal session but can't resolve my problem.

Can you provide what happens in the terminal session?

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

has instructions on how to generate a log file.  Post it to a site like
pastebin.com and post the URL here so we can go out and look at it.

This saves space and some folks still pay high prices to receive the
Internet.  Let's be considerate to them.

James McKenzie