[Wine] Re: Conquer online

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 11 02:09:28 CDT 2010

mike3930 wine is tricker than most other applications.

When it comes to if a program works or not the recommend resource is the appdb.
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=4055

No one has been testing this program in a long time.   Wine 1.1.2 was the last tested that works.  That is a very old release.

1.1.22 is also a very old and out of date version that kind fails badly.

Wine results are wine version dependent.   So if someone says it works with wine and does not state version used leave their instructions alone.  You will get burnt.

Sorry to say with rarely played programs like this we need people to test and report status so we can provide people with better information.