[Wine] wolfenstein saved games

Gert van den Berg wine-users at mohag.net
Sun Jul 11 09:22:21 CDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 16:14, Cheer Xiao  wrote:
> If you see the name of the game or company, copy it to corresponding
> folder of ~/.wine/drive_c/users/<name>.

~/.wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/<name> actually IIRC (Ignore, this no
longer seem to be the case... It might still be for an old WINEPREFIX,
new prefixes seem to be using c:\users. To check run 'wine cmd' and
run set under it. Look at the value for USERPROFILE)

Some games also store their save games under My Documents....

Gert