[Wine] wine 1.1.4 and 2nd soundcard (alsa)

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sun Jul 11 10:41:00 CDT 2010

Moin,

I am using a kind of VoIP Software (Echolink) that run perfekt with the build
in soundcard. But I want to use my headset, that appears  as soundcard 1
(hw:1.0).

I can choose the soundcard in Echolink (default, external and system default),
but this goes to the build in card  independent from this setting.

Can I configure wine to use the 2nd card? Or can I configure wine to use the
2nd card only with this application. I found some instructions, but for the
old config-format.

Thanks for any pointer!
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |