[Wine] Re: Kernel 2.6.35 and .Net Framework

ncl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 12 11:01:48 CDT 2010

Hej DanKegel!

Thanks for your reply.

But this problem also exist before wine 1.2 was released. If I boot into kernel 2.6.33 and also 2.6.34rc? I have no problem. If I boot into kernel 2.6.34(stable version) or 2.6.35 I get an access denied. I use the same installation of wine.

If I search on the net I see that many people on Windows get the same error:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Access denied.

The reason seem to be that the user do not have the rights to load the program. There is a lots of solution about how to change this in Windows, but that do not work under linux.