[Wine] Re: dotnet 3.0 app crash on startup

clark71822 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 13 00:10:29 CDT 2010

I installed mono 2.6.4 on a clean prefix, then used forcemono verb in winetricks then tried to install ConnectUO. Setup wouldn't let me install because it said I didn't have .net 3.0 installed. I installed .net 3.0 and 2.0 and tried to install 3.5 (which gave an error towards the end of the install similar to one mentioned in AppDB). So I pretty much copied everything in the windows\assembly and windows\microsoft .net folders from my Win 7 partition over to the wine prefix and tried installing and running ConnectUO again. Install succeeded, however this time it throws a different error message. Below is the link to the terminal output. Could it be that I'm missing other files for .net?

http://pastebin.com/Y4r9TJDc