[Wine] Warhammer Online Vertex Blending issue 6995

ashrak wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 13 07:03:09 CDT 2010

Hi.  I'm a new user of Ubuntu and Wine.  I have ok knowledge on Linux as I'm an IT tech but I mainly deal in Windows.  I decided to switch my main home system to Linux because I prefer the look and feel of it to windows plus I like to tinker, which you all may identify with :)

My problem is that when it comes to patching Wine, then compiling it and installing it, I have no clue what I'm doing.  I've never really dealt with source patches and compiling it for use.

Here is the bug I have:  http://forum.winehq.org/posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=2

I'm currently using Wine v1.2 rc7 and the patch looks like it's for v1.1.44.

Would somebody be kind enough to give me a step by step guide on how to implement this patch and get wine working with it please?

Thanks in advance