[Wine] Need help: wineconsole BAT file run hangs

JohnAT wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 13 15:44:23 CDT 2010

I am using wine-1.1.42 on ubuntu 9.04 to run a winxp machine control program. The program is run using a BAT file:
wineconsole run.bat

If the program runs successfully, it will create a log file with OK message in the body. When I ran the BAT file using wineconsole, the program was able to finish and generate the correct log file; however running the above does not return to command line and the wineconsole hangs with the following message:

fixme:htmlhelp:HtmlHelpW HH case HH_CLOSE_ALL not handled.

This is annoying as I want to use script to control the execution. Does anyone know if there is any option to bypass the above so wineconsole can exit to the command line (I can do ctrl-C to force exit, though)?

Thanks a lot for help!