[Wine] 16-Bit/DOS Suppor Missing?

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 20:31:06 CDT 2010

dwarfcricket wrote:
> Ahem - told *her* about that, Chip :-P
>
> Thanks for the info., James.  I'll try the patch and see if that fixes this up.  It's so lame that I'm going through all of this for a silly old PC game  [Laughing]

If I could get your address, I'll email you a patched ld.  This would be
for the latest/greatest XCode 3.1 release.  However, I highly recommend
upgrading to Snow Leopard, if you can, as it gave me back about 10GB of
hard drive space, and it runs better.  Well  worth the $29 I spent for
it.  It also makes building Wine easier.

James McKenzie