[Wine] Wine-Doors and wine?

CyborgZone.nl wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 14 05:52:54 CDT 2010

WHo know's the email adress of Author of Wine-Doors?

i might have a solution and want to restore the Wine resporities, with downloads.

I found wine-doors very handy, in combination of Wine itself and PlayOnLinux.

I have 2 website's and 1 of them (my NickName) i'm trying to make a dutch Linux-helpout website of, for those who want to use Linux.

Wine-Doors is very handy to install big Windows programs like Adobe CS Suite.

Please let me know if anybody has some contact info about the author.