[Wine] Error olepro32.dll ????

CristianL wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 14 12:33:35 CDT 2010

Greetings, do not write in English, I hope will understand and forgive.

I need to install a program called cprepair windowsxp in wine, the same as installed with the terminal and installed well, beginning with the terminal and tells me that errors are a dll that I need, to download and copy the system32 folder wine, the program starts fine, but now gives me a new problem not solved =

fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0 palette.
fixme:ole:OleLoadPictureEx (0xa57914,774,1,{7bf80980-bf32-101a-8bbb-00aa00300cab},x=0,y=0,f=0,0x32f428), partially implemented.
fixme:ole:OLEPictureImpl_get_hPal unimplemented for type 3. Returning 0 palette.
err:typelib:sltg_get_typelib_ref Unable to find reference
err:typelib:sltg_get_typelib_ref Unable to find reference
err:typelib:sltg_get_typelib_ref Unable to find reference
err:typelib:sltg_get_typelib_ref Unable to find reference
err:typelib:sltg_get_typelib_ref Unable to find reference
err:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Loading of typelib L"D:\\WINNT35\\System32\\olepro32.dll" failed with error 3
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0x00000040 at address 0x6c0e1e6 (thread 0009), starting debugger...

If you could please help me I thank you very much, because if they solve this problem would have to return to windowsxp and is the least I want to do now that I know Linux Ubuntu as this program is shared with other local network with Windows XP.

Greetings and thanks.