[Wine] Re: Trouble with libgsm on Mac OS X 10.6.2

ralniv wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 15 02:01:00 CDT 2010

Update -- I only get those 'image not found' errors when LOTRO is loading up.  After I log into the game I can enable voice chat and hear other players without problems.  I cannot speak myself since my USB camera/mic isn't detected by Wine as an audio input device.  Wine only sees a single input device (although I have 4 such devices in System Preferences) and it's called "CoreAudio WaveIn 0".  I need to experiment with an old school mic that isn't on USB. I'll report back soon...