[Wine] Re: Jedi Academy error with 1.1.32

Alexian wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 15 15:50:35 CDT 2010

Hi there all!

I got the same palmer.dabbelt issue. I loaded JA with this environment variable __GL_ExtensionStringVersion=17700, but there are no objects during the game (no models, no enemies, nothing but the environment)! The game doesn’t give back any strange error, so I don't know...

It’s a little bit curious, because with the same “configuration” JK2 works pretty well!

I tried different values for the string, but nothing to do.

I loaded with Wine 1.2-rc7. Any advice? Maybe do I have to do something more with the configuration of Wine? Or do I have to install somehow the DX9?

Thnx in advance for your help!