[Wine] Randomly Dropping Audio / CTD

tpreitzel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 16 13:27:24 CDT 2010

Now that 1.2 is out, will the issue of randomly dropping audio finally be addressed? Personally, I'm ignoring the stable series until this problem is identified and fixed. I understand that someone is working of revamping OpenAL support in WINE so when will users likely see the fruit of this revamp? This issue of randomly dropping audio with the application then CTD is extremely important. WINE is nearly useless for many applications until this problem is fixed.