[Wine] Re: Randomly Dropping Audio / CTD

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 16 20:05:17 CDT 2010

tpreitzel wrote:

> Personal, I doubt it. I've noticed several cases of the same problem just casually browsing the forum. Although obviously related, all cases were on different hardware with different operating systems and running different applications.

Funny, because I read the forum more than casually, and all I've seen is you intruding on other people's threads with the claim that this is a widespread, known problem.

When sound was broken in the Ubuntu 1.2-rc7 package, three bugs were filed about it within hours, with multiple other people confirming. No one has filed a bug about this problem you claim is widespread--not even you.