[Wine] Re: Half Life 2 Episode 1 Audio and Fullscreen issues wine1.2rc7

watupgroupie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 16 21:36:56 CDT 2010

Okay, I know everyone's probably sick of me updating this... But I actually have a problem :P. With this new version of wine I've noticed that certain objects in the game don't render correctly or at all and they did before. Such as the supply boxes and cars in the street, they're still there and you can run into them though. Makes the game unplayable. So do I file a bug now? I've never done this kind of thing before.