[Wine] problem with the registry

udi oster porridge.maker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:37:26 CDT 2010

it is not couple of days I am trying to solve my problem.
I want to run the Guitar Pro program but it keeps hanging after the
GUI starts with the errors:

fixme:ntdll:find_reg_tz_info Can't find matching timezone information
in the registry for bias -120, std (d/m/y): 12/09/2010, dlt (d/m/y):
26/03/2010
fixme:mciwave:MCIWAVE_DriverProc Unsupported yet command [2115]

after I hit CTRL+C the program runs OK only I can't hear any sound and
the error is showed:

fixme:dsalsa:IDsDriverBufferImpl_SetVolumePan (0x2fcfb10,0x4cf45a0): stub

how do I fix this?

--
"you should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity..."