[Wine] Re: The perils of GMAX

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 18 18:41:37 CDT 2010

I guess it is like playing a piano.  [b]No more surface playing[/b].  I just pulled a pile of documentation to read when going to sleep, or trying in this heat.  I am convinced that I need to delve into the WINEPREFIX and other system variables in greater depth.

Is there any reason I couldn't set myself up with a script to create all this stuff, then call the relevant program?  I think it might save a lot of typing since I am going to test the blazes out of this package.  Naturally, I can set up the redirects within the scripts as well to grab whatever happens.

I get your point about running from a user console.

Oh, and a 61 page PDF manual.  I only took a quick look, but it seems very thorough.  Congrats to the author.