[Wine] Re: VS2005 Command Line interface

cyberclops wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 19 14:50:41 CDT 2010

John Drescher wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:28 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> This does however install the IDE. I am not sure even in windows if
> there is an easy way to install just the compiler and toolchain.
>
> John

In the end I need to archive the environment so that the build can be reproduced on my machine later or on other team member's machines.  Perhaps there is a way to pare it down once it is installed.

How does one go about starting afresh with Wine?  I have tried a few things already and would need to roll them back.

- Lowell