[Wine] The perils of GMAX

Bryan Baldwin bryan at katofiad.co.nz
Mon Jul 19 22:28:15 CDT 2010

On 07/20/2010 02:30 PM, A Nonny Moose wrote:
> So here I am playing catch up with the baby boomers just for fun and something to do.

I keep telling people who think I'm crazy to say that the best
technology that we are using today was already invented and used in the
'50s and '60s. There is very little invention to find in hardware that
is not simply a refinement of pre-existing technology.

The baby boomers are my parent's generation. I'm considered GenX, born
April 1st, 1977. Theres at least two recognized generations after me,
but who's counting anyway?

	Bryan