[Wine] Windev application setup doesn't run under Wine 1.2

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:57:05 CDT 2010

> Please, can you help me fix the problem ? I just want to know how to proceed to compile wine sources if necessary to avoid this problem.

I would install wine 1.2 which now is the "stable" version.

It appears the problem is in the implementation of SetDIBits. Although
I am not an expert at reading wine logs.

There also is a problem with the ole registration. In a brief search
for 89f70c30-8636-11ce-b763-00aa004cd65c I found that to be the
microsoft text to speech engine. I do not think this is causing the
crash however.

John