[Wine] Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error on wine

romen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 21 10:28:18 CDT 2010

Hello all, I' am totaly new in Linux. I' am using Linux Ubuntu 10.04 LTS x64 and I really want to run game called Silkroad ZSZC Private server.. I extracted this game into Wine C:// Program Files Directory, everything is ok, the launcher opens, but I can't play because I need to install that game patch.. So there is a big problem, when I open that patch and I press Install button, then appears Error Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error, please help me? I tried to find info in www.google.com, but I Don't find right solutions, so please help me :)