[Wine] Black Mirror 2 on Snow Leopard 10.6.4 and WineSkin Engine1.2

Mikato wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 21 12:30:16 CDT 2010

Hi, I would be never asked, but have an issue with that game, like in subject I have Snow Leopard 10.6.4 on MacBook pro Core2duo and also have WineSkin on 1.2 engine and when I try to run game the window pop up are with that message:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program:C:\Program Files\Black Mirror 2\BlackMirror2.exe
File: w:\blackmirror2\sourcecode\win32dx9\DynamicBuffer.h
Line:248

Expression:memcmp(&aDesc, &mDesc,sizeof( mDesc ) )==0
For informasion on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Vissual C++ documentasion on asserts

(Press Retry to debug the application - JIT must be enabled)

Any help will be apreciate and helpfull.