[Wine] wine 1.2 and number handling

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 05:21:48 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 22, 2010 at 10:47, janezk <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to install an application under wine 1.2 on centos 5.5.
> The application is running almost withoit problems. The only problem are the form where i put in numbers.
> Here is the description of the problem:
> When i write 1,1 and the click to the next field, the field changes to 1,10000.
>
> First thing i tried to change is to write 1.1 (note the dot instead of a comma), but the problem stays the same.
>
> And since this is a business application this is quite a serious problem.

Did it work with a previous version of wine?
Are you using the same locales?
Can you provide a debugging log of the app running [from the startup
to the point where you've a problem]
(http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-a37de3282d447376d2220d20a278ae52258551a4)?

Is there a demo version of this application available?