[Wine] error telling me I need XP or newer

DougiesTA wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 18:25:39 CDT 2010

Using the latest wine with Ubuntu Lucid.
A couple of years ago I was able to download this game from GameHouse (MahjongMedley) and it worked with out any drama. I have recently downloaded it again on Ubuntu Lucid. Every time I try to launch the game to install, I get error messege telling me I need Win XP or Vista to run it. I have run wine config and it is set to WinXP.
I would really love to get my game up and running.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
Dougie