[Wine] Re: Black Mirror 2 on Snow Leopard 10.6.4 and WineSkin Engine1.2

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 18:29:43 CDT 2010

Mikato wrote:
> Oh and I forgot that this error was pop up then I was set sreen option on virtual desktop. When was set to normal windows in screen option I had pop up window with this message: Error
>                                             Could not initialize DirectX adapter
> Any help please, I believe to you guys :)

Wineskin is not supported here... I am the maker and I read here though.  For the best places to get answers you might ask directly (there is a contact form at http://wineskin.doh123.com/), or use the forum at http://portingteam.com as they have a Wineskin section there.

from what I can say with this info... you need to run it in Fullscreen or Virtual Desktop for sure, thats needed for pretty much any game that wants to run fullscreen, Xquartz cannot yet switch around like it needs on the go (yet, its being worked on).

to whats causing that crash... sorry I don't really know.  If you do a Test Run from inside WineskinSettings.app, it will give full logs that might give more info.