[Wine] Re: Strange MOVIE MAGIC SCREENWRITER 6 problem

maca wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jul 22 19:41:45 CDT 2010

Thanks for the response.  As luck would have it, I figured it out myself just about the time you answered.  I realized that my printer wasn't configured properly, and it's all good now.  I never dreamed that not having a printer configured in linux would make the MMS program make all pages the wrong length.  But it's working great now, thanks.

It IS working much slower than in windows, however.  I type a word and then wait as I watch the letters slowly appear onscreen.  Is this to be expected when running through Wine?