[Wine] Updated list of games with both Gamerankings.com and Appdb.winehq.org scores

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Fri Jul 23 00:23:54 CDT 2010

Ever wish you could see which *good* games work on Wine?
Here's my try at making a simple page which lets you see that at a glance.
http://kegel.com/wine/games.html lists the top 50 or so games from
each of the last dozen years.
http://kegel.com/wine/games-2010.html is the same thing, but just for
the first half of 2010.
Clicking on a column sorts by that column.

Changes since when I first posted this three months ago:
- three months more data on 2010 games
- I now set the gameranking query to require only 10 reviews instead of 20,
and I get the first two pages of results instead of just the first page,
so there are about twice as many games in the list as last time.

Games that couldn't be matched between the two databases are listed here:
http://kegel.com/wine/missing-games.html
http://kegel.com/wine/missing-games-2010.html
Many of these can be fixed by adding entries to
http://code.google.com/p/winezeug/source/browse/trunk/appdb-mashup/corrections.sed
in case anyone wants to volunteer.