[Wine] Hardwood Solitaire and Wine 1.2-rc7

Bob Benjamin benjie1 at cox.net
Fri Jul 23 11:14:09 CDT 2010

     I'm a Linux newbie. I have Hardwood Solitaire installed with Ubuntu
10.4 and wine 1.2-rc7. The file is a .exe and it starts to open and
stops saying it has a serious error and needs to close. The file is OK
in windows and I need help to find out why it wont work here. Please
remember I'm a newbie and any help needs to be basic. Thanks. The file
is hwsoliii.exe        Bob

     Also, can videochat programs like iSpQ 9.0 run from wine. How is
that done. Thanks again.