[Wine] Re: HTML rendering is currently disabled (Wanna' play GUNZ!)

Jeiji wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jul 24 04:20:45 CDT 2010

'Kay it says WineHelper version 1.0b (1.0)

And I got Wine a LOOOONG time ago. I just got a new one just in case, but uninstalled. I don't know what version, but it's like... x86. Not sure what that means. And I don't know what virtual desktop is, but would that help my second problem (my follow-up post)? And I don't know what the AppDB / FAQ entries are, haha. I'll go look'em up, though.