[Wine] Re: Problem with text entry fields (Mac OS X Snow leopard)

monochromevision wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jul 25 16:36:42 CDT 2010

doh123, thank you very much for the reply.
I have Mac OS 10.6.4
I downloaded the latest Wine 1.2
Then I downloaded Xquartz 2.5.2 and installed it. But when I start my application, I see that the old version of XQuartz (2.3.5) starts instead of the new one. I logged off and on, but nothing changed.
If I manually delete the old version from my programs (utilities), the application don't start at all. I tried to start new Xquartz manually, reinstall it, but nothing helps.