[Wine] Updating through Synaptic Package Manager

RaistlinM531 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jul 26 13:05:57 CDT 2010

Hi all, just a quick question here -

I would like to get upgraded to 1.2 via the Synaptic Package Manager, but thus far it is still saying that the most recent version is the older version. I've never updated anything in a Linux distro before, and it seems like this would be the easiest way to go about doing it. (Instructions for upgrading my distro isn't on the page, and I've never built something from source before)

My question is that will it ever show up on the SPM, do I need to wait a little while longer, or am I looking in the wrong place? Thanks!