[Wine] Paltalk

The Inquisitor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 03:51:19 CDT 2010

Hi,

First of all I am using Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) with Wine installed.

I was wondering if anyone has tried this program called Paltalk. It is a voice chat program/client. They do provide a web/flash version but it is not the same as the application that is available on Windows.

Initially I couldnt install it using wine, so I read somewhere that I had to install IE4Linux and MSN messenger then install Paltalk.

I did that and it installed itself just fine, however, it crashes rather often (more like every 30 seconds).

I was wondering if anyone else has managed to install it without any problems and could possibly guide me on how/what to do.

Many thanks for the positive responses in advance :)