[Wine] Re: Problem with text entry fields (Mac OS X Snow leopard)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 08:30:23 CDT 2010

monochromevision wrote:
> When I press any key, I hear the beep sound and the message in console:
> fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_ActivateKeyboardLayout 0x4190419, 0000: semi-stub!
> Actually I discovered that I can type only russian letters and symbols "±" and "§". No dots, colons, digits, even no spacebar! Really strange.

hmm...

when you launch from Xterm in Xquartz 2.5.2 type in on a line before...

export DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/X11/lib

then try running and see if any of the same error are present.

You said you tried Crossover and it has the same problems, or different problems?  Crossover uses its own built in X11, so if it breaks in theirs, its unlikely to be anything with X11.