[Wine] Hardwood Solitaire and Wine 1.2-rc7

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 12:41:53 CDT 2010

aphred <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Jul 27, 2010 12:13 PM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: Hardwood Solitaire and Wine 1.2-rc7
>
>Have wine 1.2 and still have the same problem with hwsoliii.exe which is that when it tries to install, it gives a
>message that there is a serious problem and has to be shut down. Tried to get a debugging log  but I guess being a
>newbie, I don't understand that nor where to get it and how to use it.

The process for running a program in the terminal is here:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal

and to get a logging file:

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log

Once you get a log file, please post it to a site like pastebin.com and then please post only the corresponding URL here.

James McKenzie