[Wine] Re: Problem with text entry fields (Mac OS X Snow leopard)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Jul 27 22:06:16 CDT 2010

monochromevision wrote:
> Yes, sure. Please download here: http://monochromevision.ru/trades.zip
> (executable + 3 files needed to display information in text fields)

definitely not working very well... I can type in some areas.. it wont type when entering a new record.. the scroll bar up and down doesn't work right... and the email just shows up as lines... everything else seems to work right.. I can edit fields about people.  This was working right on 10.4?  What Wine version?  Did you install anything special like via Winetricks.