[Wine] Animation:Master 2004

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 22:57:43 CDT 2010

ghostcortex wrote:
> Holy crud bubbles!  I got it to work!
>
> It turns out that all I needed to do was install Microsoft Agent 2.0 Core from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=e11bf712-7862-45ba-826d-44ae3a11836f&displaylang=en, and it works fine!  (I did have to set the Windows version of AgentSvr.exe located at 'C:\Windows\msagent' to Windows98, though.)
>
> It totally took care of the
> Code:
> err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {d45fd2fc-5c6e-11d1-9ec1-00c04fd7081f} could be created for context 0x5
>

> (Now to update the AppDB.  How do I do that, now?)

Create an account on the AppDb site (they are separate for more than one
reason and this has been discussed at length.)  Select your application
and submit an update for the how-to.  If the application does NOT have a
maintainer and you are willing to do what is necessary to be a
maintainer, then nominate yourself.  If you do not want to take over
this responsibility, one of the site generic maintainers will have to
approve it.  If there is a maintainer, they will have to approve your
suggestion.

If there is no entry for this program, create one please!

James Mckenzie