[Wine] Re: Attempting to bypass .net check/use mono

bryteise wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 28 02:08:33 CDT 2010

Thanks again, I have created Bug 23816 and CC'd you, I will be following that for adding any more information I didn't think of adding right away.

As for my current issue, I have wine no longer giving the missing file error just a

fixme:heap:HeapSetInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0

when I attempt to run the installer with mono26 and forcemono winetricks active.  The installer comes up and tells me I need .NET 3.5 and will try to run the installer instead of trying to use mono like I hope it would do.