[Wine] Problems with Warcraft III and Garena

wer0ckz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 28 07:44:06 CDT 2010

hi guys.

im not sure if this is the right place to post my problem. I'm trying to run a windows game using wine called War.exe or Warcraft III Frozenthrone. I was able to open the program successfully. When the program starts to open, it was fine and fast for about 2-4 secs only, but after 2-4 secs, the cursor and the program it self runs very very slow, when i typed my name in the box its really slow. Please help me how to fix this problem.

And the program Garena.exe for online RGP games, It wont open the program.

Please help guys.

Thanks in advance