[Wine] Re: Monkey Island 2: Special Edition from Steam

DaVince wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 28 09:48:17 CDT 2010

Sorry for the triple post.

I have tried playing the game through Steam and get a bit of a log out of it. I think most of the below belongs to the game and not Steam:

Code:
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {9a5ea990-3034-4d6f-9128-01f3c61022bc} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {9a5ea990-3034-4d6f-9128-01f3c61022bc} could be created for context 0x1
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32cc40,0x00000000), stub!
err:ole:RevokeDragDrop invalid hwnd (nil)
err:ole:RevokeDragDrop invalid hwnd 0x1011e
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33bebc,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:d3d:swapchain_init Add OpenGL context recreation support to context_validate_onscreen_formats
err:d3d:IWineD3DDeviceImpl_Reset Cannot change the device window yet
fixme:d3d9:Direct3DShaderValidatorCreate9 stub
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on HDA ATI HDMI, disabling mixer

Unfortunately, I can't see any audio problems right off the bat. The last fixme is unrelated because it gives me that with every Wine application, and it's not the sound output device I'm using anyway.

I tested with both latest Git and Ubuntu's wine1.2, there doesn't seem to be any difference in terminal output.

I'll post any further tests in the bug report (just finished testing with debugging symbols).