[Wine] Fails to install sql 2008 server native client

dnl.close wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jul 28 12:44:17 CDT 2010

I've been googling and searching the forums all morning, can't turn up a solution.

I'm attempting to install Heat 9.5 call logging on Ubuntu 10.4 lucid

In the early stages of the install wine recognizes that I need sql 2008 native client to run the application but I have not been able to get the process to finish properly.

I am given the option to continue the install which I have tried and shockingly ends in failure.

Wine is in xp mode and I am using a few ovverrides:

*msi (native, builtin)
*msiexec.exe (native, builtin)
*msvccrt (native, builtin)
oledb32 (native, builtin)

is there another override i can use to make this work? only heat used in the appdb is vintage.

cheers