[Wine] Wine crash wien diferent games, desont even start

Rold wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Jul 30 02:07:31 CDT 2010

Ok, I'm new here at the forum and I have a doubt:

I tried to play Torchlight and iRO (and there is another game I tried to start but dont rememebr which one), and I followed all the instruction on the wine game review but I can't play them, wine just starts (the window of windows desktop start with the name of "env") then nothing happends the window just close.

I have winetricks and everything installed and working.

My OS its Ubuntu, the latest version.

I just want to know if that means that my computer can't run the games or its a wine problem or bad configuration.

Thanks for you time, and help :)